Mission & Vision
Vision Without Action is a Dead Dream
To eradicate the commercial sex trade in Chiang Mai, and see the Thai people choose abundant life through Jesus, as we show them His truth and love through our actions. We want to see them spread this Truth like a wildfire across the nation, and beyond.
- We believe that God’s heart beats passionately for those who are rejected by society, and we want to be the amplifier that lets them know about a Father in heaven who wants to accept them as they are, and lead them into a future with hope, purpose, and for His glory.
- We believe that young people are the key to change this nation. If they grow up with the knowledge of The One True Lord of Mercy, they will lead this nation into the fullness of God’s plan for it.
- We believe that the indigenous Thai people need to be reached in a holistic way. They may know the language, and culture, but they need to see genuine Christians from all over the world show them how to love the way God loves.
- We believe that those trapped in the commercial sex trade will be freed from their bondage physically, emotionally, and spiritually through the love and truth of Jesus.
- We believe the Thai people will be released from the bondage of Buddhism, and its expectation of reincarnation and endless karma, and see them meet the Almighty God, through Christ, and look forward to an eternity with Him.
To see the Thai people transformed, by Christ, from the inside out.
“The spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, because the LORD has anointed me; he has sent me to bring good news to the oppressed, to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and release to the prisoners.” Isaiah 61:1